The objectives of the following are to identify the types of crimes of modern information technology, in the use of social networking sites and know the most important psychological and social damage caused by modern technology and know how the family (parents) in turn to clarify and reduce the crimes of modern information technology with the development of proposals and recommendations in the limit Of these deviations in the light of the results of the research and know the views of families and views of parents on the modern technology and risks to children and finally know the great role played by modern technology for information and communication in the lives of people.
In the light of what has been exposed, it has reached the following results:
- Social networking sites are means for those who wish to publish news and opinions in written, audible or visual form, “multimedia.
2 – that young people used social networks to chat and to unload emotional freight, and then young people exchange cultural, literary and political views.
- Social networking sites are alternative media: the “site in which criticism is practiced”.
- Social networking sites do not represent the basis for change in society, but they have become an important factor in creating the requirements for change by creating awareness.
- Thanks to the Internet, several communication spaces have become virtual places, including the end of space phobia.
- They are open spaces for rebellion and revolution – from rebellion to shyness and introversion to the revolution of political regimes.
In the light of the search results we recommend the following:
- Educate young people, children and adolescents about the importance of the Internet as one of the latest developments in technology, especially educational ones, in obtaining the various scientific information through distributing scientific publications, holding seminars and meetings.
- Conducting training sessions and intensive workshops on the Internet to train youth, children and adolescents on their useful use, through training them on how to select information and choose the appropriate ones in research and scientific studies, which serve their scientific path.
- Issuing an informative informational bulletin by the competent authority within the university, distributed within the computer labs that have internet access, showing how to use the Internet in the most suitable manner and determining the hours of use.
- The importance of conducting comprehensive future studies for multiple age groups, due to the widespread use of the Internet and its direct effects on the social life of individuals. Studies on this subject are still very limited, especially from a social perspective, to reduce the negative effects of this technology .
- Conduct studies to track the prevalence of this technique, identify the most affected groups of society, and influence.